511 Vera Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice older established neighborhood with nearby elementary school.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1098140000
- Zillow Home ID: 44512762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 Vera Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Mateo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 79.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 167% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help San Mateo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Mateo home values.
- 521 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$119K431,818
- 503 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$124K321,650
- 508 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K321,464
- 541 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K42.51,909
- 516 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$95K321,865
- 516 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$175K332,151
- 442 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$137K321,698
- 551 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K321,770
- 11180 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K321,836
- 445 Pipitone Dr Jacksonville, FL$80K321,528
- 11181 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$93K31.51,352
- 524 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$87K321,340
- 434 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$135K321,600
- 441 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K321,362
- 528 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$209K321,806
- 540 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$343K332,652
- 456 Pipitone Dr Jacksonville, FL$213K321,820
- 519 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$86K321,364
- 516 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$60K422,151
- 561 Vera Dr Jacksonville, FL$116K321,812
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292