511 W Main Street Ext, Lincolnton, NC 280923 beds, 2 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 318 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $59
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 71202
- Zillow Home ID: 6107662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 W Main Street Ext
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28092 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 188.9% greater than in Lincolnton, and 365.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28092 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincolnton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Riverside Dr Lincolnton, NC--------
- 638 W Main Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$123K321,900
- 534 Riverside Dr Lincolnton, NC$88K32920
- 536 Riverside Dr Lincolnton, NC$55K21808
- 123 Forney Ave Lincolnton, NC$86K411,723
- 616 W Water Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$83K311,584
- 610 W Water Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$85K------
- 426 W Main Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$107K321,430
- 612 W Main Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$84K321,120
- 622 W Water Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$85K311,652
- 209 Forney Ave Lincolnton, NC$58K21764
- 523 W Pine St Lincolnton, NC$80K31.5976
- 611 W Main Street Ext Lincolnton, NC$76K421,858
- 430 W Sycamore St Lincolnton, NC$70K21887
- Riverside Dr Greensboro, NC--------
- 525 W Pine St Lincolnton, NC$168K444,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.