5110 S Jett Rd, Woodstock, GA 301884 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $155,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 431 sqft
- Security System
- serious inquiries only please
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 15N18H 017
- Zillow Home ID: 49931638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5110 S Jett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30188, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Woodstock, and 107.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30188 home values.
- 5110 S Jett Rd # 0 Woodstock, GA$150K42.5--
- 5108 S Jett Rd Woodstock, GA$184K321,754
- 5112 S Jett Rd Woodstock, GA$205K42.52,440
- 5106 S Jett Rd Woodstock, GA$214K332,212
- 2004 Cambridge Dr Woodstock, GA$191K321,782
- 5104 S Jett Rd Woodstock, GA$209K432,253
- 2002 Cambridge Dr Woodstock, GA$210K432,284
- 2006 Cambridge Dr Woodstock, GA$231K42.52,595
- 180 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$123K321,145
- 206 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$118K221,118
- 198 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$117K321,222
- 100 Cornwall Ct Woodstock, GA$213K332,035
- 224 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$118K221,203
- 102 Cornwall Ct Woodstock, GA$230K42.52,572
- 2000 Cambridge Dr Woodstock, GA$208K322,070
- 5116 S Jett Rd Woodstock, GA$167K321,593
- 172 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$124K221,222
- 232 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$117K221,143
- 178 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$122K22999
- 204 W Oaks Pl Woodstock, GA$123K321,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.