5111 Kramme Ave, Baltimore, MD 212254 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,678 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 331 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1989 for $79,900
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: AA8189545
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0574914297500
- Zillow Home ID: 36132482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5111 Kramme Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% less than in Brooklyn Park, and 20.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21225 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brooklyn Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21225 home values.
- 5113 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--11,080
- 5221 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$179K421,560
- 5109 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--11,080
- Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 5104 Kramme Ave # 0 Baltimore, MD$179K41--
- 5225 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--21,560
- 5115 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$230K--11,200
- 5110 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,080
- 5218 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--21,560
- 5106 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$259K422,135
- 5107 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--11,080
- 5112 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$176K621,080
- 5108 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$254K411,800
- 5201 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$205K--11,080
- 5105 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$141K--11,080
- 5007 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$143K311,200
- Hillside Ter Baltimore, MD$140K--11,088
- 5103 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--11,080
- 5104 Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$193K411,080
- 302 Southerly Rd Baltimore, MD$149K--11,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292