5112 Macarthur Blvd NW, Washington, DC 200162 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Walking distance to Georgetown.
- 5 minute drive to 495, American University, and Bethesda, MD.
- 12 minute drive to McLean and Downtown D.C.
- Convenient walking distance to great restaurants, taverns, Starbucks, Marvelous Market, CVS, Safeway and more.
- Less than a block from the D3, D5, and D6 bus line to Georgetown, Downtown, Dupont Circle, Metro Center & Union Station.
- Surrounded by multiple parks featuring rolling grass and hiking trails, including Fletcher's Cove park, situated right on the Potomac river, which offers Canoeing, kayaking, outdoor grills and picnic tables, all within convenient walking distance.
- One block from Palisades Recreation Center with 3 tennis courts, baseball diamond, basketball courts, soccer and after school programs.
-Easily accessible off-street parking (no city congestion)
- Approximately 1000 square feet
- Beautiful parquet wood floors in all rooms.
- Remodeled kitchen featuring quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, gourmet gas range, built in microwave, and dishwasher.
- Large picture windows in all rooms provide great natural light.
- On site washer/dryer
- Secure building entrance
- Secure bike storage
- Cats ok (no more than 2), no dogs please
- Non smoking environment
Rent is $2,450 per month. All utilities are included. There is a $35 background/credit check fee. A security deposit of $1,600 is required. First's rent due before move in. Available Nov. 1st.
Safest neighborhood in DC. Surrounded by parks, good schools, good restaurants and small neighborhood taverns. Close to grocery, pharmacy, Starbucks, dry cleaning, etc...
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1418 2036
- Zillow Home ID: 68081359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5112 Macarthur Boulevard Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Palisades, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% less than in Washington, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Palisades home values.
- 5112 Macarthur Blvd NW # 106 Washington, DC$224KStudio1479
- 5110 Macarthur Blvd NW Washington, DC$2.05M654,671
- 5104 Macarthur Blvd NW Washington, DC$879K------
- 5113 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC$816K42.51,236
- 5111 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC$790K21.51,400
- 5109 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC$679K221,136
- 5115 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC$772K211,079
- 5107 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC$964K31.51,440
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292