5113-5115 73rd St, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $514
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4691001300
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 16999450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5113-5115 73rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% higher than in San Diego, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College East home values.
- 5105 73rd St San Diego, CA$486K321,776
- 5117-5119 73rd St San Diego, CA$659K42.51,727
- 5090 Keeney St La Mesa, CA$514K322,148
- 73rd St La Mesa, CA$464K------
- 5056 Keeney St La Mesa, CA$403K311,140
- Saranac St La Mesa, CA--------
- 7289 Saranac St APT 6 San Diego, CA$441K42--
- 7289 Saranac St San Diego, CA$561K----3,262
- 5048-5052 Keeney St La Mesa, CA$370K------
- 5084 Keeney St La Mesa, CA$506K421,760
- 7281 Saranac St San Diego, CA$432K21982
- 7200 Saranac St APT 11 La Mesa, CA--Studio1500
- 7200 Saranac St APT 20 La Mesa, CA--Studio1500
- 5042-5044 Keeney St La Mesa, CA$383K4227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.