5113 Spencer Ct, Oceanside, CA 920575 beds, 3 baths, 2,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Tandem, View Type: Canyon, View Type: Valley
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1225011400
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59877447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5113 Spencer Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% higher than in Oceanside, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 5109 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$518K432,832
- 5117 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$497K332,570
- 988 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$449K321,630
- 992 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$429K421,850
- 5105 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$456K322,069
- 984 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$456K422,069
- 996 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$435K322,069
- 5121 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$460K322,069
- 980 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$445K421,850
- 5101 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$575K532,832
- 1000 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$495K432,660
- 5112 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$485K32.52,394
- 5120 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$517K432,832
- 5116 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$495K32.52,570
- 5108 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$530K432,832
- 976 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$449K421,990
- 985 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$540K432,660
- 1004 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$435K421,850
- 5104 Spencer Ct Oceanside, CA$478K32.52,394
- 989 Glendora Dr Oceanside, CA$435K322,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.