- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,136 all time views
- 67 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $362,603
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: O5324940
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 839 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Utilities \ Private Municipal Water, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Pool Type \ Infinity Edge, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Utilities \ Private sewer, Community Features \ Dock, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Front Exposure \ Northeast
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,575 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142327839300430
- Zillow Home ID: 82077389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $391K-1.22M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 51.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|5120 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$416K||4||3||2,905|
|5108 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$440K||4||3||2,961|
|5126 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$461K||3||3||3,258|
|5054 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$440K||4||3||3,095|
|5048 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$443K||4||3||3,180|
|5042 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$462K||5||3.5||3,106|
|13675 Ancilla Blvd Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5030 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$372K||4||3||2,533|
|5081 Wise Bird Dr Windermere, FL||$354K||4||3.5||3,123|
|5334 Kumquat Loop Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5055 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$320K||4||3||2,588|
|13639 Ancilla Blvd Windermere, FL||$287K||4||2||2,412|
|5049 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$246K||3||2||1,910|
|5326 Kumquat Loop Windermere, FL||$167K||2||2||1,155|
|13864 Caywood Pond Dr Windermere, FL||$479K||4||4||3,187|
|13858 Caywood Pond Dr Windermere, FL||$468K||4||4||2,900|
|5024 River Gem Ave Windermere, FL||$422K||4||2.5||3,038|
|5075 Wise Bird Dr Windermere, FL||$338K||5||3||2,911|
|5322 Kumquat Loop Windermere, FL||$197K||3||3||1,362|
|13870 Caywood Pond Dr Windermere, FL||$463K||4||4||3,028|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!