- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5115 68th St, Urbandale, IA 503224 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $205,000
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: 31202103681000
- Zillow Home ID: 68178347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5115 68th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50322 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% greater than in Urbandale, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
- 5119 68th St Urbandale, IA$200K33.51,681
- 5111 68th St Urbandale, IA$224K441,814
- 5123 68th St Urbandale, IA$177K32.51,460
- 5105 68th St Urbandale, IA$187K331,602
- 5108 68th St Urbandale, IA$186K32.51,624
- 5112 68th St Urbandale, IA$185K32.51,578
- 5127 68th St Urbandale, IA$205K42.51,788
- 5116 68th St Urbandale, IA$210K32.51,749
- 5104 68th St Urbandale, IA$211K32.51,737
- 5100 68th St Urbandale, IA$208K331,674
- 5101 68th St Urbandale, IA$211K42.51,938
- 5120 68th St Urbandale, IA$194K32.51,724
- 5131 68th St Urbandale, IA$212K32.51,774
- 5131 69th St Urbandale, IA$178K32.51,566
- 5127 69th St Urbandale, IA$153K32.51,424
- 5124 68th St Urbandale, IA$180K32.51,437
- 5135 69th St Urbandale, IA$211K42.52,032
- 5123 69th St Urbandale, IA$213K42.52,166
- 5139 69th St Urbandale, IA$206K32.51,677
- 5135 68th St Urbandale, IA$176K331,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!