- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5115 Brighton Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 390 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 1485110020
- Zillow Home ID: 44548978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5115 Brighton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brierwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brierwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brierwood home values.
- 5139 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K321,421
- 5105 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$161K321,704
- 8545 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$194K321,695
- 5116 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K321,392
- 5138 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$102K321,430
- 5130 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$123K321,466
- 5106 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$153K421,434
- 5147 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$150K421,435
- 5122 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$150K321,434
- 8537 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$118K321,266
- 5146 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$153K421,466
- 5126 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$150K321,421
- 5153 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$155K321,439
- 8529 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$115K321,156
- 5115 Bradford Rd Jacksonville, FL$192K421,829
- 5152 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K321,824
- 5095 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$158K421,350
- 5105 Bradford Rd Jacksonville, FL$151K321,430
- 5125 Bradford Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K421,838
- 5096 Brighton Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K421,785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!