5115 SE 47th Ave, Portland, OR 972064 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $27,000
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Parking: 0 space
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1914
- Parcel #: R176355
- Zillow Home ID: 53876308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5115 Se 47th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodstock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodstock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodstock home values.
- 5113 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$238K311,126
- 4627 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$634K32.52,805
- 5103 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$309K31.51,166
- 4613 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$415K32.52,214
- 5019 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$247K211,043
- 5116 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$513K32.1--
- 4630 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$285K22832
- 5110 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$317K211,804
- 4609 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$403K211,986
- 5026 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$360K31.51,246
- 5007 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$764K32.52,494
- 4606 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$315K311,710
- 5217 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$341K321,813
- 4707 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$342K322,784
- 5110 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$366K311,790
- 5026 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$317K221,547
- 4608 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$306K311,204
- 5216 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$420K212,041
- 4708 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$297K31.51,114
- 5016 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$294K311,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.