5115 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 752296 beds, 6.5 baths, 8,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 700 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 00000415384000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26757843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5115 Walnut Hill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Preston Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.4% less than in Dallas, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
- 10000 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX$951K322,889
- 10001 Gaywood Rd Dallas, TX$2.56M358,959
- 10030 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.04M332,858
- 10035 Gaywood Rd Dallas, TX$1.67M43.55,846
- Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX--44.55,642
- 10044 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.26M474,656
- 10010 Gaywood Rd Dallas, TX$2.02M56.56,281
- 10064 Surrey Oaks Dr Dallas, TX$1.28M444,033
- 10054 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.1M333,892
- 5055 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX$1.14M33.53,678
- 5202 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX--Studio--5,642
- 10051 Gaywood Rd Dallas, TX$2.03M34.55,280
- 9909 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX--465,953
- 10040 Gaywood Rd Dallas, TX$2.93M--6.57,496
- 9910 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX--Studio--4,270
- 10102 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.6M55.55,658
- 5221 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX$1.75M44.54,946
- 10115 Waller Dr Dallas, TX$2.69M457,724
- 10065 Surrey Oaks Dr Dallas, TX$1.47M464,400
- 5222 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX$2.27M334,028
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292