5116 Ebbetts Way, Antioch, CA 945314 beds, 3 baths, 1,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $337,500
- Price/sqft: $170
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 563 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,987 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0551800022
- Zillow Home ID: 18301525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5116 Ebbetts Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94531 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% less than in Antioch, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94531 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Antioch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94531 home values.
- 5120 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$315K32.51,751
- 2304 Johns Ct Antioch, CA$348K432,288
- 2300 Johns Ct Antioch, CA$360K532,351
- 2308 Johns Ct Antioch, CA$310K32.51,751
- 2343 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$351K322,026
- 2339 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$300K321,720
- 2347 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$338K32.52,026
- 2333 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$316K32.52,026
- 5117 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$336K431,987
- 5113 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$353K532,351
- 5121 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$353K532,351
- 5109 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$330K431,987
- 2401 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$329K32.52,026
- 2329 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$306K321,720
- 2312 Johns Ct Antioch, CA$342K532,351
- 5105 Ebbetts Way Antioch, CA$346K532,351
- 2405 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$350K42.52,289
- 2325 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$359K42.52,189
- 5116 Adriana Ct Antioch, CA$314K321,925
- 2409 Mark Twain Dr Antioch, CA$347K32.52,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.