- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 374 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 441796
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Appliance \ RANGE, Appliance \ REFRIGERATOR, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ CARPET, Floors \ TILE, InteriorFeatures \ SMOKE ALARM(S), InteriorFeatures \ BLINDS, Miscellaneous \ WINDOW TREATMENTS, PropertyType \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, Floors \ VINYL, Sewer \ Public Works, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, Miscellaneous \ OUTSIDE STORAGE, DiningRoom \ KITCHEN\COMBO, Miscellaneous \ COVERED PATIO, Zoning \ Residential District, Gas \ Piedmont Natural Gas, TypeHeat \ FORCED WARM AIR-GAS, Misc \ FORMAL LIVING ROOM, Construction Type \ Brick Veneer, Condition \ Good, Appliance \ WASHER, Appliance \ DRYER, SiteDescription \ SHED ON SLAB, SqFt Range \ 1001 TO 1100
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0416058301
- Zillow Home ID: 53638909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-73K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28304 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28304 homes, this home is 44.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% higher than in Fayetteville, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
|5118 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$62K||3||1||1,090|
|5114 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$63K||3||1||1,176|
|5119 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$65K||3||1||1,091|
|5117 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$63K||3||1||1,176|
|5122 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$66K||3||2||1,001|
|5123 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$66K||3||1||1,151|
|5110 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$121K||3||1||2,388|
|5117 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$67K||3||1||1,190|
|5119 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$65K||3||1||1,149|
|5113 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$66K||3||1||1,134|
|5115 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$65K||3||1||1,181|
|5127 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$63K||3||1||1,101|
|5124 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$68K||3||1||1,181|
|5123 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$83K||3||2||1,191|
|5106 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$63K||3||1||1,112|
|5111 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$58K||3||1||1,001|
|5111 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$66K||3||1||1,144|
|5129 Utile Rd Fayetteville, NC||$65K||3||1||1,077|
|5125 Palmetto Ln Fayetteville, NC||$67K||3||1||1,190|
|5129 Tulip Dr Fayetteville, NC||$83K||3||1||1,497|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!