5116 Salinas Ct, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sold on 9/18/13: $265,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,293 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $265,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Charming Sunset Ridge brick front home with beautiful interior. Gleaming oak hardwoods, form DR&LR, Sunroom off open kitchen with pantry. Crown molding, plantation shutters, wainscoting and trey ceilings. Cul-de-sac home with private back yard that overlooks GOLF COURSE. Master has huge walk-in closet and spacious bath. Large bonus room and walk-up unfinished attic.
Palladian window above front door. Front door entry below beautiful exterior Copper awning.
Solid Oak cabinets in kitchen.
Transom window above back door leading out to large outdoor deck.
Brick fireplace surrounded by fluted pilasters and topped with a large mantel in the formal Living Room. Nice 8" basebaords throught the downstairs.
Porcelain tub in upstairs hall bathroom complete with white tiles. Master bathroom also has white tiles.
Dormer windows upstairs above garage. Dentil moulding on the exterior above the garage door.
Quiet. Perfect for raising a Family. Close to the Post Office, Library, Bass Lake Park and lots of Shopping Centers.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesUnfinished 3rd Story
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID6526894
- Last Remodel Year1994
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolWake - Holly Ridge
- Neighborhood NameSunset Ridge
- Parcel #065904706766000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeGeorgian
- Unit Count1
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow173
- Elementary SchoolWake - Holly Ridge
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Garage Size484
- High SchoolWake - Holly Springs
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$273,548||$260K – $287K||-$2,487||$119||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,688/mo||$1.2K – $1.9K/mo||-$11||$0.74||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 27540 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Holly Springs as a whole. Among 27540 homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% greater than in Holly Springs, and 65.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holly Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27540 home values.
Neighborhood for 5116 Salinas Court
- 5112 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$287K----2,293
- 5120 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$302K33.52,200
- 5124 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$312K----2,637
- 5108 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$312K42.52,464
- 5113 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$265K----2,335
- 5128 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$321K42.52,610
- 5104 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$300K----2,398
- 5129 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$328K----2,732
- 5125 Salinas Ct Holly Springs, NC$297K----2,374
- 5036 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$260K----2,011
- 5104 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$292K----2,447
- 5040 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$296K----2,556
- 5108 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$291K----2,604
- 5112 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$273K42.52,770
- 5032 Kinderston Rd Holly Springs, NC$263K42.52,011
- 5116 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$298K42.53,035
- 5120 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$267K42.52,371
- 5028 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$298K----2,334
- 5124 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$324K----2,535
- 5024 Kinderston Dr Holly Springs, NC$322K34.02,550
Nearby Schools in Holly Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005