- Lot: 2,879 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 2,878 all time views
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $123,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ South Mountain High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11354177
- Zillow Home ID: 61627477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 9.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 219% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|5113 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$133K||4||2.5||1,580|
|5121 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$132K||4||2.5||1,580|
|5109 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$133K||--||--||1,580|
|5125 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$132K||4||3||1,580|
|1514 E Sheraton Ln Phoenix, AZ||$132K||--||--||1,580|
|1515 E Sheraton Ln Phoenix, AZ||$131K||3||2||1,580|
|5129 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||2.5||1,352|
|5105 S 15th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$130K||4||2.5||1,534|
|1513 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$130K||3||2.5||1,534|
|1512 E Atlanta Ave Phoenix, AZ||$130K||--||--||1,580|
|1520 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$139K||4||2.5||1,800|
|1510 E Sheraton Ln Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||--||1,534|
|1511 E Sheraton Ln Phoenix, AZ||$129K||4||2.5||1,580|
|1516 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$131K||4||2.5||1,534|
|1509 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$136K||4||2||1,588|
|1508 E Atlanta Ave Phoenix, AZ||$127K||4||2||1,534|
|E Atlanta Ave Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||--||1,534|
|1512 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||--||1,352|
|1507 E Sheraton Ln Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||--||1,352|
|1521 E Sonrisas St Phoenix, AZ||$132K||4||2.5||1,602|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!