* Formal living room with crown molding, built-in shelving, recessed lighting, fireplace and ceiling fan.
* Gorgeous white plantation shutters, dual-pane windows and crown molding throughout home!
* Formal dining area opening to kitchen and patio, large tile flooring throughout.
* Stunning, elegantly updated kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting and breakfast nook.
* Spacious master bedroom with updated master bath.
* Three additional bedrooms, one opening onto patio and updated guest bathroom as well.
* Wonderful shaded patio with pergola design, large lawn area and mature trees.
* Mt Diablo Unified School District: Silverwood Elementary School, Pine Hollow Middle School, ?Choice? High School (students may attend the MDUSD high school of their choice).
Call for a private viewing!
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 2,646 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $346
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 513 sqft
- Plantation shutters, crown molding, dual-pane windows throughout home. Large patio with pergola-like shading. Large backyard lawn area.
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 1330710037
- Zillow Home ID: 18371523
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $515-641K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94521 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.4% increase for Concord as a whole. Among 94521 homes, this home is valued 20.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94521, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.7% lower than in Concord, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94521 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Concord.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94521 home values.
|5113 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$581K||3||2||1,648|
|5125 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$582K||4||3||1,761|
|5120 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$569K||3||2||1,468|
|5126 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$570K||3||2||1,521|
|5131 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$573K||3||2||1,521|
|5114 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$569K||3||2||1,521|
|5107 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$582K||4||2||1,648|
|5132 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$581K||4||2||1,648|
|5127 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$569K||3||2||1,521|
|5121 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$575K||4||2||1,648|
|5108 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$581K||4||3||1,761|
|5115 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$560K||3||2||1,468|
|5133 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$577K||3||2||1,521|
|5101 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$569K||3||2||1,521|
|5109 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$570K||3||2||1,521|
|5139 Brookside Ln Concord, CA||$579K||4||2||1,648|
|5138 Brookside Ln Concord, CA||$574K||3||2||1,521|
|5102 Brookside Ct Concord, CA||$556K||4||2.5||1,468|
|5139 Greenmeadow Dr Concord, CA||$580K||3||2||1,571|
|1399 Mossy Ct Concord, CA||$580K||4||2||1,648|
Nearby Schools in Concord
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!