This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 3,834 all time views
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $705,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ Seller Financing, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Foundation \ Stilt / Wood Piling, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Garage Features \ Under Building Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ Street Dead-End, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Property Description \ Three Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Water Access \ Canal - Saltwater, Water Access \ Intracoastal Waterway, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip 1st Come, Water Frontage \ Canal - Saltwater, Water Frontage \ Intracoastal Waterway, Water View \ Canal, Water View \ Intracoastal Waterway
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 123014378600000020
- Zillow Home ID: 47056580
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33785 home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Indian Rocks Beach as a whole. Among 33785 homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33785, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% lower than in Indian Rocks Beach, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33785 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indian Rocks Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33785 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indian Rocks Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org