512 John S Mosby Dr, Wilmington, NC 284123 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $363,500
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: R06614005006000
- Zillow Home ID: 54333232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 512 John S Mosby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28412, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.4% greater than in Wilmington, and 16.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28412 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28412 home values.
- 514 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$284K332,124
- 510 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$271K32.51,857
- 515 Macon Ct Wilmington, NC$374K43.53,140
- 513 Macon Ct Wilmington, NC$391K43.53,256
- 517 Macon Ct Wilmington, NC$364K432,793
- 603 Macon Dr Wilmington, NC$352K32.52,651
- 603 Macon Dr Wilmington, NC$281K32.52,651
- 603 Macon Dr Wilmington, NC$324K32.52,651
- 513 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$392K42.52,600
- 516 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$296K32.52,215
- 508 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$351K533,200
- 511 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$375K333,354
- 511 Macon Ct # 0 Wilmington, NC--433,325
- 511 Macon Ct Wilmington, NC$394K433,323
- 515 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$300K33.52,120
- 507 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$295K432,150
- 519 Macon Ct Wilmington, NC$340K42.52,591
- 518 John S Mosby Dr Wilmington, NC$265K432,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.