- Built in 1943
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,541 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $241,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 1437142
- View Virtual Tour
- View: City
- Auction \ No, Lease Type \ Net, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Status \ Active, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, County \ Hamilton, City\Municipal. \ Cincinnati, Area \ Hamilton-E01, Suburb (SIC) \ City, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Available for Lease \ No, Bath 1 Features \ Shower, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 1 \ Full, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Family Room \ No, Fireplace \ None, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Gas, MasterBed Feat \ Bath Adjoins, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, New Construction \ No, Sewer \ Public, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Vinyl, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Full, Bath 2 \ Full, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Heating \ Forced Air, Levels \ 2 Story, Living Room Feat \ Bookcase, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Garage \ Front, Land Description \ Less than .5 Acre, Windows \ Insulated, Bath 2 Level \ 1, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Parking \ On Street, Basement \ Partial, Foundation \ Stone, Miscellaneous \ Recess Lights, District \ Cincinnati City SD, Inside Feature \ Other, Living Room Feat \ Other, MasterBed Feat \ Other, Miscellaneous \ Busline Near, Miscellaneous \ Pets Allowed, Windows \ Double Hung, Appliances \ Microwave, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Bath 1 Features \ Double Vanity, Basement Feat \ Finished, HOA Yes\No \ Yes, Inside Feature \ Beam Ceiling, Kitchen Features \ Gourmet, MasterBed Feat \ Walk-in Closet, Outside Feature \ Deck, Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Architecture \ Historic, HOA Fee \ Monthly, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Association Dues, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Maintenance, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Trash, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Hazard Insurance, Inside Feature \ 9Ft + Ceiling, Parking \ 1 Car Assigned, Property Description \ Attached, Roof \ Membrane, Kitchen Features \ Counter Bar, Entry (Foyer) \ Closet, Kitchen Features \ Island, Garage \ Built in, Inside Feature \ Elevator, Kitchen Features \ Other, View \ City, Inside Feature \ Loft, Miscellaneous \ Fire Sprinkler, Outside Feature \ Other, Dining Room Feat \ Other, Inside Feature \ Media Room, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Water, Garage \ Heated, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Other, Inside Feature \ Wine Cellar, Miscellaneous \ Intercom, Entry (Foyer) \ Other, Miscellaneous \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0750003020300
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90621422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mt. Auburn home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Cincinnati as a whole. Among Mt. Auburn homes, this home is 223% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 206.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Auburn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% lower than in Cincinnati, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Auburn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Auburn home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 512 Reading Rd|
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!