- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
512 Sussex Ave SE, Salem, OR 973065 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 756 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Partial dual-living (finished basement has living room, bedroom, large full bathroom with walk in)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R333767
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65673601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 512 Sussex Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.2% higher than in Salem, and 53.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97306 home values.
- 508 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$263K321,980
- 522 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$276K32.52,164
- 502 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$364K32.52,604
- 521 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$353K32.53,020
- 532 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$246K331,715
- 475 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$208K321,540
- 471 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$223K32.51,552
- 531 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$262K32.52,063
- 5985 Volcano St SE Salem, OR$279K42.52,426
- 485 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$232K32.51,749
- 471 Inverness Loop SE Salem, OR$217K331,652
- 5970 Lone Oak Rd SE Salem, OR$282K32.51,982
- 465 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$217K321,609
- 5975 Volcano St SE Salem, OR$295K432,659
- 5940 Volcano St SE Salem, OR$372K533,486
- 542 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$239K321,832
- 541 Sussex Ave SE Salem, OR$330K322,338
- 5965 Volcano St SE Salem, OR$252K321,805
- 461 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$233K321,657
- 495 Inverness Dr SE Salem, OR$236K321,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.