- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5120 Concordia St, Fairfax, VA 220325 beds, 4 baths, 1,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $572,500
- Price/sqft: $304
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 068405050005
- Zillow Home ID: 51868481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5120 Concordia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Fairfax, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22032 home values.
- 5118 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$548K531,288
- 5122 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$527K431,288
- 5116 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$578K43.51,881
- 5124 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$638K42.52,688
- 5123 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$587K42.52,240
- 5114 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$531K--21,288
- 5119 Holden St Fairfax, VA$614K533,193
- 5117 Holden St Fairfax, VA$670K63.53,360
- 5200 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$515K321,526
- 5115 Holden St Fairfax, VA$581K332,016
- 5121 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$580K42.51,928
- 5111 Holden St Fairfax, VA$518K32.51,500
- 5121 Holden St Fairfax, VA$527K42.51,500
- 5119 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$578K--2.51,881
- 10509 Linfield St Fairfax, VA$617K42.52,376
- 5117 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$576K--31,288
- 10508 Linfield St Fairfax, VA$528K431,764
- 5112 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$623K52.52,240
- 5123 Holden St Fairfax, VA$583K332,240
- 5202 Concordia St Fairfax, VA$654K423,300
Nearby Schools in Fairfax
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!