5120 Pauline St, Milton, FL 325834 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $31,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 061N260000022000000
- Zillow Home ID: 90164815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5120 Pauline Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32583 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Milton, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32583 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32583 home values.
- 5124 Pauline St Milton, FL$65K321,404
- 5114 Pauline St Milton, FL$129K422,280
- 10293 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$65K321,216
- 10281 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$49K22924
- 5123 Pauline St Milton, FL$78K321,344
- 10229 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$102K321,152
- 10275 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$70K321,596
- 10245 W Lake Rd Milton, FL--------
- 10299 W Lake Rd Milton, FL--------
- 10225 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$198K322,255
- 10249 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$76K321,404
- 10209 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$74K321,280
- 5100 Pauline St Milton, FL$67K21864
- 5109 Pauline St Milton, FL$35K21840
- 10221 W Lake Rd Milton, FL--------
- 10244 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$72K32924
- 10234 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$71K--1192
- 10290 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$57K11888
- 10228 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$78K321,504
- 10278 W Lake Rd Milton, FL$67K11560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.