- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 10,524
- All time views: 43,827
- 89 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $3,850,000
- Price/sqft: $857
- MLS #: 15-881457
- Sotheby's International Realty - Lo...
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Rooms: Other
- Rooms: Guest-Maids Quarters
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Direction Faces: Faces South
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garage Spaces Total: 4.0
- Parking Type: Garage - 4+ Doors
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 175 ft
- Lot width: 75 ft
- Parcel #: 5589008019
- Zillow Home ID: 20809687
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.0-4.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Los Feliz
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.