- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 650 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,972 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: V4703055
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Terrazzo, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units / Window Unit, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ West Volusia, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ 1/2 Duplex, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Septic
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2115312425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-114K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32130 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for De Leon Springs as a whole. Among 32130 homes, this home is 39% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% greater than in De Leon Springs, and 22.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in De Leon Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32130 home values.
|5087 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$84K||3||2||1,444|
|225 E Berlin St De Leon Springs, FL||$128K||3||2||2,559|
|238 E Berlin St De Leon Springs, FL||$53K||3||1||1,131|
|275 E Berlin St De Leon Springs, FL||$42K||1||1||736|
|5135 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$97K||4||2||1,896|
|5134 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$43K||2||1||660|
|5092 Dundee Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$47K||2||1||630|
|5084 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$60K||2||1||924|
|5084 Dundee Ave De Leon Springs, FL||--||2||1||600|
|5151 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$50K||2||1||1,121|
|5113 Central Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$35K||2||1||638|
|5129 Central Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$38K||2||1||793|
|5065 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$147K||1||2||784|
|5076 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$84K||3||1.5||1,688|
|5091 Central Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$40K||2||1||936|
|5087 Dundee Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$62K||2||1||972|
|5144 Upson Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$39K||2||1||752|
|5149 Central Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$46K||3||1||826|
|5176 Dundee Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$49K||3||1||999|
|5083 Central Ave De Leon Springs, FL||$37K||2||1||786|
Nearby Schools in De Leon Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!