51230 County Road 109, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 2 baths, 1,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 556
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 200216201020000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50599690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51230 County Road 109
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% lower than in Elkhart, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 51242 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$226K211,568
- 51212 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$292K312,099
- 51258 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN--Studio--961
- 51192 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$383K433,712
- 51182 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$217K3--1,440
- 51278 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$171K2--864
- 51292 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$192K3--1,090
- 51152 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$186K1--584
- 51316 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$100K2--916
- 51149 County Road 109 Elkhart, IN$295K31.52,419
- 51310 Forest Rd Elkhart, IN--Studio--1,824
- 25505 Baker St Elkhart, IN$151K10.51,080
- 25523 Baker St Elkhart, IN$149K20.51,080
- 25465 Baker St Elkhart, IN$152K10.51,080
- 25535 Baker St Elkhart, IN$137K20.51,056
- 51332 Forest Rd Elkhart, IN$235K31.52,648
- 25503 Baker St Elkhart, IN$125K21.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.