This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $217
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $213,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Parking Types \ Uncovered, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 31, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Utility room location \ U
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 9001120080
- Zillow Home ID: 49337245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-207K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Tacoma home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among Northeast Tacoma homes, this home is valued 55.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Tacoma, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Tacoma, and 26.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Tacoma home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Tacoma home values.
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!