5125 Saratoga Rd, Asbury, IA 520023 beds, 3 baths, 2,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $199,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 1020179007
- Zillow Home ID: 50161509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5125 Saratoga Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 137.5% greater than in Asbury, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52002 home values.
- 2125 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$181K332,614
- 2145 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$175K31.52,096
- 5130 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$115K221,152
- 5175 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$164K321,360
- 5140 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$121K221,176
- 5120 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$118K221,176
- 5110 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$113K21.51,152
- 2130 Yorktown Rd Asbury, IA$174K432,158
- 5100 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$117K21.51,176
- 5150 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$115K21.51,104
- 2165 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$162K331,287
- 2150 Yorktown Rd Asbury, IA$176K232,232
- 5160 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$115K221,104
- 2110 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$200K432,126
- 2130 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$189K322,740
- 5170 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$118K221,152
- 5092 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$141K22.51,094
- 5180 Saratoga Rd Asbury, IA$117K221,504
- 2150 Trenton Rd Asbury, IA$169K321,380
- 2170 Yorktown Rd Asbury, IA$207K332,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!