- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 245 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,852 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $452
- MLS #: O5320314
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1163 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Golf Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Water View \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Roof \ Tile, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Location \ Golf Course Frontage, Location \ Golf Course View, Garage Features \ Golf Cart Parking
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 162328389901060
- Zillow Home ID: 46138303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.42M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 398.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 208.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|5120 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$3.49M||5||6||6,584|
|5132 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$1.96M||4||5||5,068|
|5114 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$2.36M||6||7||7,120|
|5138 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$1.59M||4||4.5||4,064|
|5127 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$4.58M||5||6.5||9,623|
|5139 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$4.49M||6||7.5||10,073|
|5108 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$1.2M||4||4||3,858|
|5144 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$1.93M||5||5.5||5,348|
|5150 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$2.01M||4||4||5,572|
|1230 Oakdale St Windermere, FL||$356K||3||2||2,169|
|1213 Main St Windermere, FL||$344K||3||2||2,090|
|5404 Monterrey Club Ct Windermere, FL||$1.61M||4||4||4,191|
|1228 Oakdale St Windermere, FL||$421K||3||3||3,154|
|5156 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$1.82M||4||3.5||5,117|
|1209 Main St Windermere, FL||$346K||3||2||2,095|
|5163 Fairway Oaks Dr Windermere, FL||$5.22M||4||5.5||8,080|
|1226 Oakdale St Windermere, FL||$381K||5||3||2,639|
|1226 Main St Windermere, FL||$919K||4||3||4,742|
|1207 Main St Windermere, FL||$330K||3||2||1,841|
|5410 Monterrey Club Ct Windermere, FL||$2.93M||6||7||6,325|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!