5127 Andrea Blvd, Orlando, FL 328074 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 11 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: O5304146
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 332230216003190
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46246853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5127 Andrea Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dover Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Orlando, and 235.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Manor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Manor home values.
- 5139 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$173K421,778
- 5119 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$194K321,887
- 5134 Lido St Orlando, FL$197K421,806
- 5150 Lido St Orlando, FL$197K221,504
- 5128 Lido St Orlando, FL$199K322,032
- 5145 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$235K322,210
- 5162 Lido St Orlando, FL$194K321,600
- 5138 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$226K422,281
- 5101 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$209K321,768
- 5120 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$187K421,674
- 5142 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$247K432,411
- 5110 Lido St Orlando, FL$201K421,590
- 5168 Lido St Orlando, FL$189K321,838
- 5100 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$169K321,718
- 5190 Lido St # 0 Orlando, FL$170K------
- 5151 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$190K421,702
- 5148 Andrea Blvd Orlando, FL$191K421,542
- 5174 Lido St Orlando, FL$189K321,775
- 5133 Lido St Orlando, FL$184K321,564
- 5109 Jennifer Pl Orlando, FL$217K421,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!