- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5127 Mccausland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 2 baths, 1,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,389 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 62770002200
- Zillow Home ID: 3026843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5127 Mccausland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Louis Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
- 5201 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$194K321,565
- 5119 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K--11,061
- 5111 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$216K211,326
- 5211 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$240K21.751,680
- 5120 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$210K21.51,378
- 5105 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$264K--22,304
- 5207 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$270K312,200
- 6770 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$251K--11,350
- 5101 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$168K--11,078
- 6770 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$243K221,406
- 6763 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$235K--11,452
- 5217 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$317K--31,336
- 5023 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K--1988
- 6766 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6759 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$181K--11,071
- 6764 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$243K--11,517
- 5229 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$230K--11,477
- 5019 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$228K--11,362
- 5220 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$225K--11,279
- 6760 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$246K221,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.