5127 Risada St, San Antonio, TX 782333 beds, 2 baths, 1,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 498 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 142380170070
- Zillow Home ID: 26335620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5127 Risada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Dorado market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Dorado home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Dorado home values.
- 5131 Risada St San Antonio, TX$150K421,955
- 5123 Risada St San Antonio, TX$135K422,102
- 5119 Risada St San Antonio, TX$130K421,661
- 5133 Risada St San Antonio, TX$148K432,030
- 5126 Risada St San Antonio, TX$141K432,229
- 5207 Encanta St San Antonio, TX$135K321,474
- 5122 Risada St San Antonio, TX$108K321,611
- 5130 Risada St San Antonio, TX$141K322,489
- 5118 Risada St San Antonio, TX$128K421,908
- 5115 Risada St San Antonio, TX$157K321,879
- 5114 Risada St San Antonio, TX$121K321,601
- 5119 Encanta St San Antonio, TX$145K322,066
- 5117 Encanta St San Antonio, TX$135K321,930
- 5111 Risada St San Antonio, TX$144K421,975
- 5130 Sierra Madre Dr San Antonio, TX$212K43.52,950
- 5115 Encanta St San Antonio, TX$116K321,572
- 5110 Risada St San Antonio, TX$127K421,820
- 5127 Sierra Madre Dr San Antonio, TX$110K321,465
- 5107 Risada St San Antonio, TX$163K332,465
- 5128 Sierra Madre Dr San Antonio, TX$143K321,736
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.