513 Emily Ln, Winchester, VA 226023 beds, 3 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 55i-2-1-79
- Zillow Home ID: 75343120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 513 Emily Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Winchester, and 94.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22602 home values.
- 511 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$137K32.51,296
- 515 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$135K32.51,200
- 509 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$150K32.51,320
- 507 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$134K32.51,296
- 505 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$134K32.51,296
- 512 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$130K331,296
- 510 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$130K32.51,296
- 503 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$151K32.51,296
- 514 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$129K321,296
- 508 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$127K331,300
- 504 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$131K331,296
- 501 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$167K43.51,296
- 502 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$129K321,296
- 500 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$131K32.51,296
- 311 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$118K21720
- 313 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$119K21720
- 309 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$114K21720
- 315 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$120K21720
- 307 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$116K21720
- 305 Emily Ln Winchester, VA$117K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!