- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
513 Orchard Ave, Chatham, IL 626293 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is ranch style home with vinyl siding with vinyl and stone on front. The home will have a foyer, covered front porch, Great Room with open area showcasing living room, kitchen and dining room. Kitchen will have Schrock cabinets, maple with cherry finish. There will be 2 1/2 baths, 3 bedrooms, laundry room, sunroom. Master bedroom will have a walk-in-closet and master bath. Master bath will have a whirlpool tub and shower. Flooring will be tile, wood and carpet. There will be a deck off the sunroom. Garage is 28' X 26'. Both gas and electric will be set up for appliances.
Dan Daugherty, the builder/contractor has been in the construction business for over thirty-five years. He is willing to work with an agent.
Call Dan for more information. His number is (217) 691-6277.
A signed contract now will allow the buyer to choose flooring and lighting.
The Willows Subdivision is a beautiful area with lovely homes. The subdivision is clean and well kept.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2139436926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 513 Orchard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62629, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% higher than in Chatham, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62629 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chatham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62629 home values.
- 900 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$305K------
- 906 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$286K53.52,284
- 912 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$261K422,220
- 924 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$209K------
- 911 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$312K------
- 921 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$311K------
- 503 Grove St Chatham, IL$201K------
- 917 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$334K543,486
- 900 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$290K------
- 906 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$352K------
- 912 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$352K------
- 922 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$325K------
- 900 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$323K43.53,028
- 901 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$288K------
- 905 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL--534,279
- 911 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$286K------
- 917 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$316K------
- 921 River Birch Ct Chatham, IL$306K432,540
- 848 Deerfield Rd Chatham, IL$309K544,061
- 601 Grove St Chatham, IL$267K322,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.