513 Radcliff St, Garden City, MI 481353 beds, 1 bath, 958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $62,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 214072929
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 958 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 35025020366000
- Zillow Home ID: 88381211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 513 Radcliff Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 115.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in Garden City, and 374.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48135 home values.
- 525 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$78K--1958
- 501 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$79K32958
- 537 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$64K--1958
- 451 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$83K--1958
- 549 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$79K--1958
- 431 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$77K--1958
- 534 Van Sull St Westland, MI$91K321,020
- 546 Van Sull St Westland, MI$92K--11,020
- 522 Van Sull St Westland, MI$92K--11,020
- 558 Van Sull St Westland, MI$91K321,020
- 561 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$90K--11,358
- 510 Van Sull St Westland, MI$88K--11,020
- 570 Van Sull St Westland, MI$88K311,020
- 520 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$85K--1958
- Kathryn St Garden City, MI$86K--1958
- 536 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$88K--1958
- 454 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$88K--1958
- 605 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$65K--1958
- 411 Radcliff St Garden City, MI$78K--1958
- 604 Van Sull St Westland, MI$77K--11,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!