- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
513 Sonoma Dr, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,222 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $119,250
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0697952060
- Zillow Home ID: 44979886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 513 Sonoma Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% greater than in Valrico, and 383.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 511 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$138K321,568
- 515 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$154K321,476
- 418 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$153K431,870
- 507 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$164K321,572
- 420 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$163K422,046
- 517 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$142K321,592
- 545 Napa Valley Cir Valrico, FL$142K321,592
- 416 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$125K321,471
- 512 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$147K321,726
- 505 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$164K421,740
- 516 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$149K321,428
- 419 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$147K32.51,772
- 510 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$126K321,440
- 535 Napa Valley Cir Valrico, FL$118K321,440
- 519 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$132K321,800
- 414 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$162K422,042
- 518 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$143K321,572
- 508 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$126K321,428
- 503 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$143K321,559
- 326 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$126K321,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.