513 Spruce Dr, Naperville, IL 605403 beds, 2 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 08623519
- 624 sqft basement
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0725208021
- Zillow Home ID: 4513836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 513 Spruce Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% greater than in Naperville, and 380.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 521 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$333K531,998
- 1009 Hemlock Ln Naperville, IL$274K--11,323
- 308 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$328K--21,568
- 1005 Hemlock Ln Naperville, IL$287K--21,350
- 312 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$327K32.51,426
- 512 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$290K321,344
- 504 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$328K--21,812
- 525 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$321K32.51,485
- 520 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$263K41.52,240
- 316 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$286K--21,324
- 248 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$294K321,403
- 524 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$334K--21,656
- 305 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$294K321,532
- 1012 Hemlock Ln Naperville, IL$282K--1.51,325
- 529 Spruce Dr Naperville, IL$280K321,226
- 513 Cypress Dr Naperville, IL$302K321,350
- 521 Cypress Dr Naperville, IL$419K543,211
- 525 Cypress Dr Naperville, IL$319K32.51,458
- 320 Elmwood Dr Naperville, IL$298K421,448
- 1029 Hemlock Ln Naperville, IL$303K--2.51,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!