- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5131 Cartwright Ave, North Hollywood, CA 916013 beds, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $562
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 2419012023
- Zillow Home ID: 20041592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5131 Cartwright Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% greater than in Los Angeles, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hollywood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hollywood home values.
- 5141 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$636K42.51,222
- 5123 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$861K431,948
- 5147 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.36M----4,026
- 5105 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$640K421,390
- 5151 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$731K331,680
- 5144 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$378K211,000
- 10657 Otsego St North Hollywood, CA$676K321,382
- 10657 Otsego St North Hollywood, CA$607K32--
- 5124 Denny Ave North Hollywood, CA$659K311,218
- 5061 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$788K632,220
- 5132 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$608K211,110
- 5136 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$483K21902
- 5140 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$620K321,462
- 5144 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$531K21902
- 10651 Otsego St North Hollywood, CA$758K322,000
- 5148 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$621K321,352
- 5055 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$772K211,788
- 5152 Cartwright Ave North Hollywood, CA$517K21912
- 5160 Denny Ave APT 6 North Hollywood, CA$416K11650
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!