5131 Copperfield Dr, Pace, FL 325713 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $108,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Driveway Parking, Electric Door Opener, Pets OK With Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 021N29075300A000100
- Zillow Home ID: 47867385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5131 Copperfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 5125 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$120K321,611
- 5137 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$121K321,461
- 5119 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$119K321,463
- 5143 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$120K321,578
- 5130 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$128K321,710
- 5136 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$116K321,463
- 5124 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$118K321,565
- 5149 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$108K321,650
- 5142 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$123K321,663
- 5118 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$125K321,665
- 5113 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$126K321,663
- 5148 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$116K3--1,700
- 5155 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$143K321,663
- 5107 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$123K321,600
- 5096 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$128K321,676
- 5154 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$131K321,672
- 5161 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$120K321,482
- 5101 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$127K321,663
- 5090 Copperfield Dr Pace, FL$136K321,882
- 4910 Broadleaf Dr Pace, FL$228K432,550
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.