5132 Doe Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891463 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 47 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $80,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 1462387
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 16301614044
- Zillow Home ID: 7105024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5132 Doe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Buffalo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.6% less than in Las Vegas, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buffalo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buffalo home values.
- 5136 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$156K422,173
- 5128 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$103K41.51,387
- 5133 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$113K321,680
- 5129 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$155K321,921
- 5137 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$104K321,096
- 5124 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$96K321,096
- 5200 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$116K321,366
- 5125 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV--421,762
- 5201 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$95K31.51,129
- 5120 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K321,825
- 5204 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$96K321,260
- 5201 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$99K311,604
- 5121 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K522,084
- 5212 Doe Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$86K421,849
- 5205 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$105K3201,096
- 5132 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$127K421,912
- 5136 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$214K432,470
- 5128 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$102K321,260
- 5205 Doe Ave Las Vegas, NV$105K321,700
- 5124 Del Monte Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K321,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.