- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5132 Parterra Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 1 bath, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 491503118007000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1134010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5132 Parterra Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 5142 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$100K311,232
- 5824 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$98K311,224
- 5834 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$71K311,792
- 5844 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$105K311,341
- 5122 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K411,420
- 5831 Brouse Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K311,336
- 5133 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,040
- 5112 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K411,612
- 5854 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$91K321,200
- 5814 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,064
- 5102 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K311,120
- 5834 Brouse Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K311,248
- 5864 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$106K41.51,440
- 5827 Parterra Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K311,658
- 5084 Parterra Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K311,184
- 5804 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$98K31.51,516
- 5835 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K311,248
- 5845 La Fleur Ct Indianapolis, IN$68K3--984
- 5841 Brouse Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K311,120
- 5837 Parterra Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K311,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.