5132 S Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, IL 606157 beds, 4 baths, 6,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1897
- 936 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $398
- MLS #: 07983705
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 20113050130000
- Zillow Home ID: 3985705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5132 S Woodlawn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Chicago, and 455.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 5134 S Woodlawn Ave Chicago, IL$888K--33,764
- 5122 S Woodlawn Ave Chicago, IL$1.01M--64,921
- 5112 S Woodlawn Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$378K21--
- 5116 S Woodlawn Ave Chicago, IL$914K56.53,364
- 1151 E Hyde Park Blvd # 1D Chicago, IL$229K321,300
- 1145 E Hyde Park Blvd APT 3A Chicago, IL$231K332,500
- 5100 S Woodlawn Ave Chicago, IL$165K------
- 1147 E Hyde Park Blvd # 3B Chicago, IL$162K------
- 1151 E Hyde Park Blvd # 3D Chicago, IL$224K------
- 5114 S Woodlawn Ave APT 3J Chicago, IL$120K------
- 5114 S Woodlawn Ave APT 2J Chicago, IL$123K------
- 1153 E Hyde Park Blvd APT 3E Chicago, IL$208K------
- 1155 E Hyde Park Blvd # 1F Chicago, IL$211K------
- 1155 E Hyde Park Blvd # 3F Chicago, IL$136K------
- 5108 S Woodlawn Ave APT 1G Chicago, IL$225K------
- 5108 S Woodlawn Ave APT 2G Chicago, IL$222K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292