5133 Grandale Dr, Durham, NC 277134 beds, 3 baths, 2,291 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 329 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 1947979
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 540 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,291 sqft
- Parcel #: 152203
- Zillow Home ID: 50002900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5133 Grandale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.7% lower than in Durham, and 34.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 5135 Grandale Dr Durham, NC$270K42.52,820
- 5131 Grandale Dr Durham, NC$189K42.52,034
- 101 Wenonah Way Durham, NC$238K42.52,230
- 108 Perriwinkle Pl Durham, NC$105K221,358
- 140 Hollyhock Ct Durham, NC$101K221,144
- 101 Settlers Mill Ln Durham, NC$265K432,918
- 139 Hollyhock Ct Durham, NC$94K221,144
- 103 Wenonah Way Durham, NC$233K42.52,610
- 109 Perriwinkle Pl Durham, NC$102K321,358
- 4825 Grandale Dr Durham, NC--------
- 138 Hollyhock Ct Durham, NC$102K221,358
- 110 Perriwinkle Pl Durham, NC$99K321,358
- 100 Settlers Mill Ln Durham, NC$240K42.52,413
- 5136 Grandale Dr Durham, NC$254K43.52,609
- 111 Perriwinkle Pl Durham, NC$100K221,358
- 103 Settlers Mill Ln Durham, NC$247K432,346
- 107 Perriwinkle Pl Durham, NC$108K221,358
- 5138 Grandale Dr Durham, NC$213K32.51,829
- 105 Wenonah Way Durham, NC$220K42.52,228
- 137 Hollyhock Ct Durham, NC$103K221,358
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!