- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,171 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 5236298
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Cactus Shadows High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Pool - Private \ Variable Speed Pump, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 21163308
- Zillow Home ID: 7979673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-502K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Desert View home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Desert View homes, this home is 33.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% less than in Phoenix, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
|5126 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$439K||--||3||2,574|
|5142 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$436K||--||3.75||2,737|
|5123 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$408K||--||--||2,286|
|5117 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$404K||--||2.75||2,214|
|5152 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$411K||--||3||2,352|
|5118 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$439K||4||2||2,400|
|5133 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$411K||3||3||2,214|
|5131 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$477K||5||3.5||3,059|
|5137 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$474K||--||4||3,391|
|5125 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$466K||--||3.75||3,058|
|5143 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$477K||--||4||3,391|
|5109 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$405K||--||2||2,286|
|5112 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$408K||3||2||2,286|
|5124 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$450K||5||3||3,391|
|5149 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$392K||--||2.75||2,214|
|5117 E Justica St Cave Creek, AZ||$413K||--||2.75||2,214|
|5130 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$406K||3||2||2,214|
|5118 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$426K||--||3||2,663|
|30202 N 51st Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$437K||4||3.5||2,800|
|5101 E Windstone Trl Cave Creek, AZ||$445K||4||2.5||2,737|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.