- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5135 21st Ave, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 3 baths, 2,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $171,000
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,407 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10-33-2-54-005-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73091100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5135 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Marion, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 5195 21st Ave Marion, IA$170K42.52,176
- 5075 21st Ave Marion, IA$164K3--1,407
- 5140 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$178K431,400
- 5200 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$159K3--1,274
- 5080 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$189K3--1,663
- 5130 21st Ave Marion, IA$174K431,371
- 5255 21st Ave Marion, IA$161K32.751,260
- 5015 21st Ave Marion, IA$161K4--1,117
- 5070 21st Ave Marion, IA$183K4--1,520
- 5190 21st Ave Marion, IA$161K3--1,288
- 5260 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$138K3--1,115
- 5020 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$175K431,362
- 5010 21st Ave Marion, IA$185K5--1,362
- 5250 21st Ave Marion, IA$172K3--1,606
- 5085 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$133K331,378
- 5285 21st Ave Marion, IA$166K4--1,232
- 5087 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$137K32.51,830
- 5145 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$135K32.51,378
- 1972 50th St Marion, IA$144K32.51,378
- 5290 Kacena Ave Marion, IA$168K3--1,304
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.