5135 Acoma Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,521 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $42,000
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 1036030000
- Zillow Home ID: 44502294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5135 Acoma Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ortega Farms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega Farms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega Farms home values.
- 5145 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$61K321,196
- 5127 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$47K321,391
- 5153 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$65K31.51,020
- 5119 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$40K321,184
- 5134 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$63K321,276
- 5163 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$63K321,080
- 5133 Dee Gee Dr Jacksonville, FL$687K31177,864
- 5111 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$88K321,276
- 5152 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$65K321,533
- 5122 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$59K321,484
- 5108 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$76K321,304
- 5162 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$73K321,438
- 5173 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$100K321,436
- 5561 101st St Jacksonville, FL$55K311,183
- 5112 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$82K322,144
- 4998 Pitch Pine Ct Jacksonville, FL$68K321,777
- 5174 Acoma Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K321,476
- 4994 Pitch Pine Ct Jacksonville, FL$117K421,711
- 5133 Timawatha Ave Jacksonville, FL$58K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!