5136 Hadfield St, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 511107100
- Zillow Home ID: 10478332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5136 Hadfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingsessing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.9% higher than in Philadelphia, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsessing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsessing home values.
- 5134 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,032
- 5138 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,280
- 5132 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$49K311,032
- 765 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$122K----1,440
- 5130 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,032
- 5128 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,032
- 767 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$120K----1,440
- 757 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,479
- 765-767 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$110K----1,350
- 771 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$148KStudio----
- 5139 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$71K21832
- 755 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,304
- 5137 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$36K31832
- 5135 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA------832
- 753 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$98K----1,394
- 5133 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA------832
- 5122 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,200
- 5131 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$50K31832
- 751 S 52nd St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,304
- 5129 Hadfield St Philadelphia, PA$47K31832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.