5138 Massachusetts Ave, Bethesda, MD 208165 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700547073
- Zillow Home ID: 37175503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5138 Massachusetts Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20816, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% greater than in Bethesda, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20816 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethesda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20816 home values.
- 5103 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.26M44.56,418
- 5150 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$1.13M43.53,132
- 5114 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.07M--3.51,916
- 5105 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.04M552,290
- 5104 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$876K--31,512
- 5139 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$892K--2.52,142
- 5106 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$961K--2.51,792
- 5141 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$1.06M642,710
- 5137 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$971K--41,966
- 5148 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$881K--31,760
- 5107 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.1M--42,472
- 5108 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1M--31,626
- 5145 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$885K--21,728
- 5116 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$836K--1.51,496
- 5147 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$944K331,876
- 5135 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$932K43.52,164
- 5110 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.1M--3.53,036
- 5109 Duvall Dr Bethesda, MD$1.11M--32,320
- 5131 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$1.32M442,345
- 5129 Massachusetts Ave Bethesda, MD$1.13M--42,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.