514 Dublin Rd, Jaffrey, NH 034523 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: JAFF M:231 B:33 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86735773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Dublin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Town of Jaffrey, and 66.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03452 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Jaffrey.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 488 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$198K31.52,072
- 558 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$349K------
- 470 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$239K31.51,818
- 568 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$119K31.51,334
- 241 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$394K32.52,227
- 598 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$303K511,318
- 606 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$482K422,796
- 608 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$325K311,114
- 620 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$277K411,166
- 406 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$211K321,667
- 398 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$94K21860
- 348 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$211K321,632
- 224 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$198K321,986
- 28 Old Keene Rd Jaffrey, NH$117K311,156
- 90 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$639K533,570
- 142 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH--54.54,920
- 50 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH$183K31.51,877
- 0 Dublin Rd Jaffrey, NH--Studio----
- 19 Stony Brook Rd Jaffrey, NH$370K42.52,490
- 182 Mountain Rd Jaffrey, NH$217K32.51,871
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!