514 Frederick St, Santa Cruz, CA 950622 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $457
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Security System
- 4 unit planned development opportunity
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Parcel #: 01108119000
- Zillow Home ID: 16113082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Frederick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 510 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$648K211,204
- 506 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$635K21952
- 502 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$656K211,216
- 534 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$1.04M743,491
- 110 Montesano St Santa Cruz, CA$608K321,158
- 536 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$525K21774
- 108 Montesano St Santa Cruz, CA$638K321,483
- 437 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$748K321,702
- 542 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$581K221,232
- 119 Montesano St Santa Cruz, CA$890K32.52,372
- 115 Montesano St Santa Cruz, CA$514K21907
- 433 Frederick St Santa Cruz, CA$650K321,228
- 910 Hanover St Santa Cruz, CA$619K321,166
- 902 Hanover St Santa Cruz, CA$593K211,018
- 109 Montesano St Santa Cruz, CA$886K32.52,177
- 24 Hanover Ct Santa Cruz, CA$496K32.51,484
- 1545 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA$709K321,668
- 924 Hanover St Santa Cruz, CA$615K211,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.